The Kiwanis Club Pride of Barbados is dedicated to enhancing the social and economic well-being of our local, regional and international communities. Below are some of the service projects we have been executing.
Young Children Priority One
- Read Around The World- Let's Read! Reading Is Fun-Give A Book Expos
- Puppetry Workshops
- Creativity At Play art projects
- Beautifying Educational Environment (BEE) Project - We are delighted to work with the Grazettes Day Nursery & Preschool to assist them in making their environment comfortable
- Hug-A-Doll - we provide trauma dolls to QEH, PAREDOS, Doctor's offices & the Child Care Board
- Living With & Managing Alzheimer's Handbook
- Give A Hug Support HIV/AIDS Awareness project
- Kiwanians for the Elderly-Monthly visits to the Gordon Cummins District Hospital
- Adopt-A-Shelf: Monthly Donation to HIV/AIDS Food Bank
- Blood Drives
- Donations - monetary, food, clothing, furniture, linens, appliances and utensils hampers to needy families and hospitals.
- Easter Bonnet & Kite Flying Competition in Association with Art & Stage & Satjay Mall
- Christmas Cheer Sheraton Mall Project
- Caribbean Atlantic District Key Club Convention 2011 Presentation
- Exploring the World of Work Project
- Donations & Assistance to Easter & Summer Camps
- Art Education Programme in Association with Art & Stage & Satjay Mall
Service Leadership Programme
- K-Kids Club of Sharon Primary
- K-Kids Club of St. Cyprian's Preparatory Boys'
- Key Club of Fern Creek Traditional High School
- The Aktion Club of the Learning Centre
New Club Building
- Kiwanis Club of Three-Two-One (TTO) Barbados
Human and Spiritual Values
- Quarterly interdenominational church services
- Donations to churches.
Do you see a project that you would like to sponsor or would you just like to make a donation? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
so that we can make arrangements.